Wednesday, August 24, 2011
#70: Talking Financial Politics with New Jersey Credit Union League's Paul Gentile...
If you enjoy financial politics, then this is the show for you. We are pleased to have New Jersey Credit Union League President/CEO Paul Gentile on the program today talking about a big legislative win for New Jersey credit unions. This landmark win made headlines in every CU trade publication and Paul was proud to tell us all about it. He also had a few words on NCUA regulations, NJCUL's consumer awareness campaign, unique lending opportunities, the upcoming 77th New Jersey Credit Union League Conference, and - of course - earthquakes. It was a pleasure having Paul on the show providing us with his insight on the latest issues affecting credit unions today. Enjoy the program!
• New Jersey credit unions winning big on the legislative front
• NJCUL's consumer awareness campaign
• Helping create new national consumer awareness site called "ASmarterChoice.com"
• Credit unions coping with the roller coaster stock market
• Niche areas credit unions can focus on to combat tough lending environment
• What are you hearing from New Jersey credit unions about NCUA and the current regulatory environment?
• NJCUL's 77th annual convention coming up Sept. 18-20, 2011
New Jersey Credit Union League