Obviously, everybody in the industry has heard by now that Callahan & Associates has a new President/CEO, Sean Hession. Upon hearing this news, we decided to invite Sean on the show to find out what he's all about, along with his plans for Callahan's in the short- and long-term. During our chat with Sean we discussed his professional experience and goals and how they will benefit Callahan's. We also discovered that Callahan's has a number of new initiatives that will be unveiled this year -- along with what challenges credit unions will face in 2012. You'll be surprised by his answer, I assure you. It was a pleasure having Sean on the show and look forward to Callahan's continued success under his leadership. Enjoy!
What you will learn...
1. How does it feel to take the reins of Callahan & Associates as the new President/CEO?
2. For those who don't know, what is your credit union/financial services background?
3. Do you think your banking background will have any cynics out there questioning this move?
4. What do you bring to the table that will continue Callahan's leadership position?
5. What goals do you have in your new position?
6. Callahan's will be implementing new initiatives to ensure its short- and long-term growth. Can you briefly explain these initiatives?
7. To wrap up: What new challenges are credit unions facing in today's market -- and how can Callahan's help?
Callahan & Associates
Mike Lawson, Host
Married to a most gorgeous and wonderful wife, raising 5 kiddos (including twins!), enjoy helping others tell their stories, and love surfing SoCal waves. Keep it simple.