As we all saw and experienced, the COVID-19 crisis of the last 18 months resulted in an unforeseen deposit increase.
It was truly unprecedented.
In this webinar, join FlowTracker's President/CEO Dave McNab and Chief Marketing Officer Boris Masip for a compelling, timely, and relevant discussion on the COVID deposit surge -- and how the tide may be turning. Dan and Boris will discuss how this incredible deposit increase impacted the KPIs within the industry.
Conversely, they will address how the tide is starting to turn with the current deposit surge disappearing.
- That said, are credit unions prepared if the war for deposits returns?
- How will credit unions maintain funding and liquidity when the surge retreats?
Lastly, Dave and Boris will look at how deposits are key to deepening member relationships.
Other key points that will be discussed:
- Credit unions may see the start of biggest outflows in history
- Deposits are staged to reprice as rates rise
- The tools credit unions have aren't good enough
- Plan for liquidity shocks
- How much hot money is on your books?
- And much, more