Finovate Co-founder Eric Mattson has returned to chat with us about his upcoming financial technology show FinovateFall 2011 in New York City Sept. 20-21. Eric's Finovate shows provide us with a glimpse of the latest in financial technology on the horizon. Next month's show in NYC marks Finovate's 5th anniversary and its 10th show, increasing in attendance from 200 for its first gathering to more than 1,000 attendees expected to jam the aisles in New York in a couple of weeks. And like a true ringmaster, Eric orchestrates the high-paced demo show for credit unions, banks, investors, media, and analysts to digest and ponder the future. It's quite the experience. Enjoy the program!
• Quick rundown on how the Finovate show works
• You'll be in NYC 2011 this fall (Sept. 20-21). Expectations?
• Anything different for this show?
• How many "Finovates" does this make so far?
• Trends in the industry based on the presenters this fall
• Any presentations that you're really looking forward to?
• How do you think your shows affect the financial services industry -- credit unions specifically?
• FinovateEurope 2012
Mike Lawson, Host
Married to a beautiful and wonderful wife, raising 5 kiddos (including twins!), enjoy helping others tell their stories, and love surfing SoCal waves. Keep it simple.