We're back from the holiday break with a story that doesn't get told too often -- and that's about the power of radio and how credit unions can effectively leverage this channel. Yeah, we hear credit union ads all the time on the radio, but what's behind them to make them effective -- especially when social media is dominating the marketing news lately? We brought on Yeoshua Bendayan and Brian Walker (and their Cadillac couch) ofCreditUnionRadio.com to give us the inside scoop on how credit unions can capture their audience's attention using the airwaves. Yeoshua and Brian have been at this for more than a decade, so they know a thing or two about this medium. Also, this interview was conducted just before the holidays, so pardon the 'tis the season comments. Enjoy the show!
What you'll learn...
1. Tell me about Credit Union Radio. What is it?
2. How did you get the idea to start a company like this? I heard it was by accident.
3. How does the production process work?
4. How receptive are credit unions to radio/audio production these days?
5. Has there been an uptick with credit unions wanting to take advantage of Bank Transfer Day?
6. How do you see your productions benefiting credit unions right now?
7. What type of feedback you've gotten from credit unions?
8. Based on your marketing expertise, what can credit unions do better to enhance their image?
Comments are closed.
Mike Lawson, Host
Married to a beautiful and wonderful wife, raising 5 kiddos (including twins!), enjoy helping others tell their stories, and love surfing SoCal waves. Keep it simple.