Each year Executive Compensation Solutions produces its "2011 Employee & Executive Compensation & Benefits Survey for the Credit Union Movement" (a.k.a. "The Survey") free for credit unions to download and peruse as a useful resource for measuring their compensation and benefits packages. To find out what's in this year's Survey, we invited ECS's Adam Zelinsky on the show to give us the latest facts, figures, and stats based on their credit union inquiries. This is ECS's eighth year producing The Survey. Enjoy the show!
What you will learn...
1. Quick overview of ECS and "The Survey" -- and the type of information it presents to the industry.
2. As a compensation and benefits packaging consulting firm, what do you feel credit unions can expect in the coming year as it relates to compensation and benefits?
3. What trends did The Survey reveal this year that will catch the eye of a credit union or credit union board?
4. What else can we learn from The Survey?
5. What makes ECS’s survey different from the other surveys out there?
6. How can people get their hands on The Survey? Where can they find it?
Executive Compensation Solutions
Mike Lawson, Host
Married to a most gorgeous and wonderful wife, raising 5 kiddos (including twins!), enjoy helping others tell their stories, and love surfing SoCal waves. Keep it simple.