Traveling back across the pond to London for the second year at FinovateEurope 2012,Finovate's Eric Mattson discusses what he expects to see from European nations at this year's event on February 7, 2012. We also touch on how Finovate's increasingly popular shows are affecting the financial services industry by providing enhanced exposure for tech companies that may not normally get this type of attention from attendees -- who are primarily credit unions, banks, media, investors, vendors, etc. Lots of opportunities at these shows. Always good to have Eric on the program, as he obviously has a very good sense of what's going on with financial technology services. Enjoy the show!
What you will learn...
1. Give us a quick rundown on how the Finovate shows work?
2. What are your expectations for the second trip to London?
3. What did you learn from your initial gathering there last year?
4. Is there a language barrier?
5. How different is this show than the ones held here in the US?
6. What trends are you seeing with the presenters this time around?
7. How many presenters are there and how many attendees will be there this year?
8. How do you think your shows affect the financial services industry?
9. How do companies interested in presenting get on stage at a Finovate?
Mike Lawson, Host
Married to a beautiful and wonderful wife, raising 5 kiddos (including twins!), enjoy helping others tell their stories, and love surfing SoCal waves. Keep it simple.