Why the change? That's what we find out in this interview with chief "crasher" Brent Dixon on why his growing Crash Network is now called: The Cooperative Trust. Segueing from this first and obvious question, we talk about how the network has grown and evolved since that first group crashed the GAC a couple years ago making its initial mark. We also touch on what they are doing different now, the impact they have had on the industry, future goals, and plenty more. As always, Brent delivers with his thought-provoking responses, making you wonder what else does he have in mind to help further entrench the younger generation in this industry for a secure future. This is a discussion you won't want to miss. Enjoy the show!
What you will learn...
1. Why the name change from "Crash" to "Cooperative Trust"?
2. Even though the name has changed, has the philosophy changed?
3. What feedback have you received so far?
4. What is the status with the Cooperative Trust today? It's grown quite a bit.
5. Is the network doing different things at the shows today as opposed to the beginning?
6. What do you think the impact of the this group has been so far on the industry?
7. How do folks get involved?
8. What are your goals for the Cooperative Trust in 2012 and beyond?
9. The 2012 GAC is around the corner, what do you have planned for that show?
The Cooperative Trust
Mike Lawson, Host
Married to a beautiful and wonderful wife, raising 5 kiddos (including twins!), enjoy helping others tell their stories, and love surfing SoCal waves. Keep it simple.