Do credit unions and digital media mix well? We find out in this most compelling interview with PTP New Media's James Robert Lay, as he discusses what credit unions can do to break their antiquated marketing mold and fully embrace the online world for increased member engagement. James Robert loads your marketing grocery cart full of gold nuggets of info that you can roll back to your credit union and use immediately. Some of James Robert's gems include:
• credit unions should act more like retailers
• credit unions shouldn't be all things to all people
• three things credit unions need to do in business development
• how credit unions can create an "MX"
• credit unions pushing and pulling
• the omni channel experience
You've heard of wall-to-wall shag carpeting; well, this interview is wall-to-wall practical content. Many thanks to James Robert for hitting a grand slam in this interview. Check it out!
Mike Lawson, Host
Married to a most gorgeous and wonderful wife, raising 5 kiddos (including twins!), enjoy helping others tell their stories, and love surfing SoCal waves. Keep it simple.