* What successes – and challenges – are credit unions facing with alternative delivery channels like Internet banking, call center and ATM?
* How many credit union employees should we have in this function and what type of performance benchmarks should we use to measure success?
* What percentage of credit unions has deployed a particular new technology?
* How much are peer credit unions spending on training?
* Where are they concentrating their investment?
* What are peer credit unions outsourcing and how much are they spending?
The answers to these questions and more are in Cornerstone Advisors' 6th annual Cornerstone Report: Benchmarks and Best Practices for Credit Unions. To discover this info first-hand, we corralled Cornerstone's (a.k.a. GonzoBanker) always informative and entertaining dynamic duo Scott Hodgins and Terence Roche, reviewing their latest report's credit union findings: surprises, successes, failures, and lessons learned. You'll be quite surprised at many of their answers -- which are, based their findings, from you the credit union. So if you're looking for direct peer info, check out this episode when you get a chance. Lots of practical takeaways. Enjoy!
Cornerstone Report for Credit Unions
Mike Lawson, Host
Married to a beautiful and wonderful wife, raising 5 kiddos (including twins!), enjoy helping others tell their stories, and love surfing SoCal waves. Keep it simple.