On the Mark Strategy's renowned credit union marketing expert Mark Arnold, who churns out more top-quality content than anybody I know, joins us in the virtual CUbroadcast studio to discuss one of his latest blog posts entitled: "15 Tasks for Marketers in 2015." Since we're still in January 2015, I thought it was still early enough to squeeze in another 2015 predication-type story.
That said, Mark delivers wonderfully in this chat, providing a ton of takeaways for credit unions to enhance their community/FOM exposure and streamline many marketing tasks that will help them enhance their ROI in the long run. So don't miss this interview -- and here are his 15 tasks since we didn't talk about all of them in the interview...
(1) Throw out your marketing calendar
(2) Complete the difference map exercise
(3) Attend CU Grow’s digital marketing boot camp
(4) Calculate ROI regularly
(5) Attend The Financial Brand Forum
(6) Start a Master Mind group or get a mentor
(7) Conduct a marketing audit
(8) Take the CEO and CFO to lunch every quarter
(9) Conduct a digital channel assessment
(10) Read trade publications daily
(11) Customize your training efforts to your brand
(12) Read a branding book
(13) Have coffee with a customer or member
(14) Work on the line or in the call center two days a year
(15) Brand to your staff
Short on time? Watch the trailer below...
Mike Lawson, Host
Married to a most gorgeous and wonderful wife, raising 5 kiddos (including twins!), enjoy helping others tell their stories, and love surfing SoCal waves. Keep it simple.