Always an adventure when GonzoBanker folks appear on CUbroadcast and this episode is no different, as we talk about the looming "card-not-present" battleground not that the EMV liability shift deadline has passed. GonzoBankers Steve Williams and Ryan Rackley join us to discuss "The 5 Priorities in the Card-Not-Present Battleground" for credit unions. Sounds kind of like a game of "whack-a-mole" when one thing gets resolved, another pops up. But Steve and Ryan provide some excellent info and advice on this hot topic.
Here are the five priorities:
1. Acknowledge that the credit card is as important as checking in building relationships.
2. Fight the good fight to build a kick-butt payments self-service experience.
3. Shift your battle plan with the shift in fraud.
4. Dammit we’re serious: elevate analytics.
5. Get gritty and creative with the trusted brand experience around payments
Check it out and let us know what you think.
Mike Lawson, Host
Married to a most gorgeous and wonderful wife, raising 5 kiddos (including twins!), enjoy helping others tell their stories, and love surfing SoCal waves. Keep it simple.