GonzoBanker's Steve Williams is back for a return visit to CUbroadcast this time talking about credit union lending -- or the somewhat lack of it, that is. In his always engaging, entertaining, and informative delivery, Steve provides us with a number of solutions on how to turn the credit union lending ship around, pointing it in a more positive direction for a better future. Steve even provides us with a few exemplary credit union examples on how they kick started their lending machines. In addition, Steve and his cohorts at GonzoBanker/Cornerstone Advisors will host a two-part webinar "jam session" on this very important topic. Enjoy the program; it's loaded with helpful info!
What you'll learn...
1. We're talking lending today, which is a very important topic for CUs right now. The numbers are looking less than stellar, which is costing our industry billions. From your expert perspective, what's up?
2. So how do we turn this ship around?
3. What are a few new key strategies credit unions can implement to get this "lending engine that could" chugging again? (marketing, delivery, underwriting, etc.)
4. What are some other credit unions across the nation successfully doing to spark their lending machines?
5. Many industry folks are talking that 2012 is the year credit union business gets moving again after being "caught in the headlights" for three or fours years. What's your take -- and do think lending will lead the way?
6. Ok, it's shameless plug time: Cornerstone Advisors is having a 2-part webinar "jam session" on this very topic. Tell us more about this event?
What solutions do you have for the industry's current lending challenges?
GonzoBanker Lending Webinar
Mike Lawson, Host
Married to a most gorgeous and wonderful wife, raising 5 kiddos (including twins!), enjoy helping others tell their stories, and love surfing SoCal waves. Keep it simple.