Remember the back in the day when your website was this amazing online ad and you hoped and prayed people would come visit it. Well, obviously, those days are long gone and today's websites are incredibly interactive with loads of new technologies to make your visitors' visits a memorable and profitable one. Because these web technologies change seemingly by the hour, I invited L9's Spencer Pryce on the program to discuss these advancements and why credit unions should be incorporating them into their websites to gain and retain more members. We also touch on how much web development has changed in the last 10-15 years; what we thought was so cool then is so ancient now. It was a pleasure having Spencer on the show to pick his brain in this all important area of web development. Enjoy the show!
What you'll learn...
1. Quick overview of L9 and your role there.
2. Why are websites so important for CUs today more than ever?
3. What are top three features every credit union website should have for its members?
4. What has changed over the years with CU websites?
5. What new technologies/features should CUs heavily consider adding to their websites in 2012?
6. Let's discuss the work you've done with Summit Credit Union. You've done some cool stuff where web content management meets social media management. Can you explain?
7. How will CU websites continue to evolve in the future to serve a changing member base?
Mike Lawson, Host
Married to a beautiful and wonderful wife, raising 5 kiddos (including twins!), enjoy helping others tell their stories, and love surfing SoCal waves. Keep it simple.