Verity Credit Union started its VerityMom campaign last year holding a contest of Seattle area moms belonging to Verity CU to blog, produce videos, tweet, etc. for the credit union targeting moms. The campaign was such a huge success, Verity is doing it again for 2012 -- recently announcing their latest "Mom". (Congratulations Danielle Gahl!) We invited VerityMom campaign creator/manager, Melina Young, to provide us with reasons why Verity started this campaign, why target just moms, how they auditioned their 2011 "mom", campaign results, and more. It's a fascinating interview showing how today's credit unions can segment powerful portions of their membership to boost exposure as well as business. Melina does a great job giving us the inside scoop. Enjoy the show!
What you'll learn...
1. Tell me about your VerityMoms program. What is it?
2. How did this program start and why moms?
3. How long have you been running this program?
4. How has it benefited your credit union and ultimately your members?
5. What do you think other credit unions can learn from this program?
6. What are you looking for in a mom candidate?
7. When will the new candidate be named and what does she do for Verity?
8. Based on your expertise, what can credit unions in general do to better market themselves to gain members?
Verity Credit Union
VerityMom campaign page
Mike Lawson, Host
Married to a most gorgeous and wonderful wife, raising 5 kiddos (including twins!), enjoy helping others tell their stories, and love surfing SoCal waves. Keep it simple.