With all the Bank Transfer Day hoopla and everybody under the sun telling credit unions what they should do now, credit union branding expert Mark Arnold comes along and throws a monkey wrench into the whole thing. Mark recently wrote a blog post entitled,"What Your Credit Union Should Stop Doing", which literally stopped me in my tracks. So I had to invite him on the show to share with you what he meant by this converse statement. What transpired next had to be one of the most energetic and engaging interviews I've conducted on CUbroadcast. Mark is loaded with tons of energy frothing fantastic ideas that any credit union should stop and take notice. Many thanks for Mark being on the show. Check it out!
What you'll learn:
1. You recently wrote a blog post that was quite refreshing for credit unions: "What Your Credit Union Should Stop Doing". What do you mean by this statement?
2. So what things should credit unions stop doing?
3. Can you briefly address each one:
• What products are your members not using?
• Where have you created confusion for your staff?
• What product line has too many choices?
• Where is your management team overloaded?
• What products are outdated?
4. What do you hope credit unions will take away from this post?
5. Based on your expertise, what can credit unions do better to increase their marketshare and remain healthy?
What Should Your Credit Union Stop Doing blog post
Think Huge blog
Mike Lawson, Host
Married to a beautiful and wonderful wife, raising 5 kiddos (including twins!), enjoy helping others tell their stories, and love surfing SoCal waves. Keep it simple.