As we slowly, and I mean slowly, emerge from our economic woes of the past few years, more and more credit unions are looking at new technology solutions to enhance their operations and member services. A big hammer in that toolbox is the core processing system. This is a major decision -- and plenty of credit unions are starting to look around to see what's out there. Are the established cores maintaining? Are the new cores capable? How do you know you even need a new system? These are questions we pose toGonzoBanker's Scott Hodgins, as he prepares to provide this information in great detail inan upcoming webinar with CUES. For credit unions thinking about this possibility, this is must-see episode. Enjoy the show!
What you will learn...
1. You are holding a webinar on core processors with CUES on Dec. 6, tell me about it?
2. What should credit unions look for in a core processor today?
3. How has this market changed over the years?
4. As a result of the changes, are more credit unions looking for a new core these days?
5. You mention that several new core processors have burst onto the scene lately. What's different about them as opposed to the established players?
6. What are three signs your credit union may need a new core processing system?
7. What are a couple of challenges credit unions are experiencing in their search for a new vendor?
"Taking a Closer Look at Your Core Processor" webinar
Mike Lawson, Host
Married to a beautiful and wonderful wife, raising 5 kiddos (including twins!), enjoy helping others tell their stories, and love surfing SoCal waves. Keep it simple.