Everybody who knows Passageways knows the company is all about creating collaboration with its portal technologies. Well, a funny thing happened during my interview withPassageways' Co-founder and VP, Chris Beltran, we took a left turn during our portal discussion and ventured down the compelling road of how credit unions can collaborate better to achieve greater success as a whole. Very timely after BTD. This was a very intriguing interview with Chris that you should check out. Many thanks to Chris for being on the show and providing some captivating content. Enjoy the program!
What you will learn...
1. What's the latest news in portal trends these days?
2. Who uses it at a credit union?
3. How do you see portals increasing credit unions' value?
4. What are three ways it can help?
5. How do you see this technology benefiting the industry as a whole?
6. Seems communication is key, where collaboration comes into play. How is this important?
7. Based on your experience, what can credit unions do to make themselves more attractive?
Mike Lawson, Host
Married to a most gorgeous and wonderful wife, raising 5 kiddos (including twins!), enjoy helping others tell their stories, and love surfing SoCal waves. Keep it simple.