It's that time of the year again when Credit Union Journal publishes its annual Best Practices issue, awarding progressive credit unions and, in many cases, their vendors, too, for impressive accomplishments in 2011. Many of this year's best ideas and practices cover health and wellness, lending, internal counsel, employee education, online tools, member service, and many more. There are so many awards this year that the magazine's winners will spill over into next week's issue as well. To find out more about this year's competition, we invited CU Journal's Publisher, Frank Diekmann, on the show to give us the inside scoop. As usual, Frank delivers with trends noticed, surprise stories, and the overall goal of this annual issue. Enjoy the program!
What you will learn...
1. What new trends from winners did you see this year that will spill over to 2012?
2. Any surprises this year? If so, what?
3. What differences in best practices have you seen over the years? (How have they evolved?)
4. How do you think this annual issue benefits the industry?
5. Where do you see credit unions headed in 2012? (Nice boost from BTD to carry into 2012?)
Credit Union Journal
2011 Best Practices
Mike Lawson, Host
Married to a most gorgeous and wonderful wife, raising 5 kiddos (including twins!), enjoy helping others tell their stories, and love surfing SoCal waves. Keep it simple.